Our other sites:

What is a protractor and depth gauge?

Shop for Protractor Sets

A Starrett protractor and depth gauge; protractor, rule, ruler, blade A protractor and depth gauge (also known by variants such as “depth gauge with protractor”) is, in essence, a protractor with a rule attached.
Protractor with depth gauge being used to measure the depth of an object; rule, ruler It is used for both measuring angles and depths and is frequently made from stainless steel.
A combination square set (square head) being used as a depth gauge; rule, ruler, blade Combination square sets with the square head attached can also function as a depth guage.