Our other sites:

What are bearing pullers made of?

Shop for Bearing Pullers and Cable Pullers

Chrome vanadium steel

Chrome vanadium steel is made up of around 96.5% iron and the other 3.5% is chromium, vanadium, carbon, silicon, molybdenum, manganese, sulphur and nitrogen.
Pullers, bearing puller, cable puller, cable winches, cable puller, mechanics, specialist mechanics tools, DIYer, maintenance, wonkee donkee. Chrome vanadium steel is used to produce bearing pullers because it provides them with a very strong structure that is able to withstand wear.

Bearing pullers need to be able to remove bearings, gears or pulleys without becoming easily worn or damaged.

Heat treated

Pullers, bearing puller, cable puller, cable winches, cable puller, mechanics, specialist mechanics tools, DIYer, maintenance, wonkee donkee. Bearing pullers are heat treated for increased wear and strength.

Chrome plated

Pullers, bearing puller, cable puller, cable winches, cable puller, mechanics, specialist mechanics tools, DIYer, maintenance, wonkee donkee. The bearing pullers are chrome plated to resist corrosion. Corrosion is when iron reacts with oxygen and forms a reddish-brown oxide that we know as rust. When steel corrodes it deteriorates and eventually decays over time.