Liberon Steel Wool is produced using a high quality Super Fine steel to create crumble and dust resistant wool that is virtually oil free.
– Ideal for cleaning, preparing and maintaining wood and metal finishes.
– Ideal for applying wax polishes.
– Crumble resistant and virtually oil free.
– Flexible abrasive.
– Ideal for use with paint strippers.
– Approved by the Guild of Master Craftsmen.
Steel Wool is available in 7 grades from Ultra Fine 0000 through a range of Fine to Medium 00, 0, 1 and Medium to Coarse 2, 3 and 4.
Polishing and cleaning delicate surfaces
– use to cut back between coats of French polishes, varnishes and oil finishes.
– use to clean and polish metals such as bronze, copper, chrome, stainless steel and aluminium.
– use to cut back between coats of varnish or paint.
– use with soapy water to clean and polish porcelain, marble and glass without marking.
Light cleaning and surface preparation
Grade 00, 0, 1
– use with Liberon Wax and Polish Remover to remove built-up wax polish, smoke and dirt on wood.
– use to clean, smooth and prepare wood or metal surfaces before re-polishing, waxing, varnishing or painting.
– use with a suitable solvent for light to medium cleaning of all metals.
Heavy cleaning and paint and varnish removal
Grade 2, 3, 4
– Use with Liberon Fine Wood Stripper to remove softened French Polishes, varnishes, lacquers and paints from wood and metal surfaces.
– use to remove rust.
If in doubt use a finer grade of Liberon Steel Wool.