Everbuild Gun A Nail Standard is a high strength, gap filling multipurpose building adhesive based on a tackified solvent free system for use in a wide variety of building and home improvement applications. Gun A Nail Standard can be used where at least one of the substrates to be bonded is porous.
- Solvent-free - environmentally friendly formulation
- Excellent adhesion/bond strength - adheres to most common surfaces.
- Exceptional early grab properties - usable in both vertical and horizontal positions.
- High solids formulation - excellent gap filling properties without shrinkage.
- Extended open time - allows for easy repositioning after fixing
- Will adhere to damp surfaces.
- Water clean up - no hazardous solvents.
AREAS FOR USE
- Bonding dado rails, architraves and skirting
- Fixing wall cladding direct to internal wall surfaces or timber battens
- Fixing battens directly onto walls without fastenings
- Bonding carpet gripper systems to most floors without the need for nails or tacks
- Bonding stair nosing to concrete or wooden stairs
- Securing aluminium or other skin panels to the framework or portable industrial buildings and caravans.