The Everbuild Range of Everflex Silicone 500 sanitary sealants are 310ml sized cartridges, that are available in a range of colours. All these colours will fit most common mastic or sealant guns.
Everbuild 500 range of silicone sealants cure quickly to provide a permanently flexible, high strength waterproof seal. Specifically designed for sanitary applications, they contain a powerful fungicide to prevent mould growth.
They remain permanently flexible, forming a tight rubber-like seal, and have a faster curing time than conventional low mod sealants. With an extremely low dirt pick up, they are also flexible and waterproof giving a good sound seal for a professional finish.
Everflex Silicone 500 Sanitary is an acetoxy cure silicone sealant that cures quickly and, with the specially designed fungicidal formula that will not discolour on age or in humid/damp conditions, will stay looking as new.
These silicone sealants have many uses around the home or work place in areas of high humidity or which are subject to condensation such as sealing around baths, showers, basins and sanitary ware.
Also ideal for sealing around work tops, laminates, metal, timber and PVCu window frames or as an adhesive for fixing PVCu trims, panels or just general weatherproofing applications.
- Fungicidal formula - will not discolour on aging even in humid/damp conditions.
- Permanently flexible.
- Quick curing low dirt pick up.
- Waterproof seal.
AREAS FOR USE
- All internal sealing in areas of high humidity or subject to condensation.
- Sealing around baths, showers, basins and sanitary ware.
- Sealing around work tops and laminates.
- Cap sealing to metal, timber and PVCu window frames.
- As an adhesive for fixing PVCu trims and panels.
- General weatherproofing applications.
Tested to ISO 8339 and ISO 10590/10563.